You can type here any text you want

stage II block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fast-turbo

Ok heres whats up! I have an 87 Turbo T and the car already runs 12's no matter what. i have never enjoyed a car so much than this one but I know someday the engine will need rebuilt so what I am planning is to find a stage II block that I can take the time to build up. What I am wondering is what is the best block to do this with. Can you use a 4.3 or anything like that? I'm new to the stage II stuff and I would like any information that I can get. The engine I have now in the car only has 17,000 on it but I would really like to start a stage II for a project in the future. All of the help on this stuff has been great but I wont to know what I should start to look for. Anybody out there that can help me with this would be great. Thanks to everyone.

1987 Turbo T WE4
TA-49,Walbro fuel pump hot wired,3 inch down pipe, 50# injectors,custom burned chip,adjustable fuel pressure regulator,airbags in the rear,many many fiberglass parts,K&n filter,cold air kit,ported and polished intake and heads and a flowmaster exhaust w/no cat plus to much other stuff to list.

stage II

No I havent done a search but I will give it a try thanks for the info. I have learned alot from this board so I'm sure I will find something. Thanks once again.

Back