You can type here any text you want

Stage II Ebay SCAM

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
I emailed him also.

He told me he was in Chicago. And for a quicker sale he'd drop the price to $2600 shipping included.

That engine will look sooooo good in my Yugo. :biggrin:

Damn Neal, you ruined my day. For a second I actually thought I could afford a good motor for my GN. :D ;)

BTW, check your PM's. I have to give you a ring and catch up sometime.

If figured I'd ask this jackass a couple of questions that any racer should know. My first question was if the motor was On center or Off center to which I got no reply. The other was what is the bore and stroke? The answer I got was "It's 270 cu in". I real owner of the motor in question is Bill Sakes. Bill lives here in southern CA. As I recall when it was on Ebay last year the motor didn't meet the reserve.

Neal

when I looked at the f body I thought of Bill to :eek: wow it's been a while

gnfanatic said:
What the hell is is grade 8 stainless steel bolts?

I guess its a bolt with the shear strength of grade 8 and the tensile strength of stainless steel. I bet even NASA doesn't have these in their parts bins. :D :D :D :D :D

Guy's,

The auction has ended and it appears the winning bid was $6100. I hope it wasn't someone from this board. Hopefully we won't see a post in a few weeks from someone who got screwed on a Stage II motor.

I had e-mailed Ebay about this being a fradulent auction and received a canned response. It doesn't give me a lot of faith in their security. Thanks to those who responded.

Neal

Back