You can type here any text you want

Stage Ii Headers Off Center

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

countrybumpkin

TurboBuick.Com Known SCAMMER
Wanted Stage Ii Off Center Headers.. Have A 276 Ci Motor Going With A Gtq 76 Bb , Also It Has Aluminum Heads.. Were Do I Find Them Custom ??????????

Ummm.......
On my old grey car, 274 CI Stage II Off Center with GN-1 Champion aluminum heads and a PT74 GT-Q 3-bolt turbine housing, I ran ported Poston headers on GN-1 heads, on an Off Center Stage II 274 CI motor with no issues what so ever. I did have to port them, and modify the flanges to clear the bottom head bolts, and weld the outside of them to match the ported GN-1 head ports. Any ATR, or for that matter T/A Performance headers should work on GN-1 or M&A heads on an Off Center Stage II motor.
Here's a pic of my old setup as described above.

P2243645.jpg

Now, if you have Stage II heads on an off center Stage II motor, then you would definitely need custom headers. If this is the case, contact Conleys Performance Plus.
Hope this helps.

Patrick

My understanding is that his motor has some Chapman ported Stage-2 aluminum heads. Gonna need some custom work there. Try either Conley's or Billy Anderson.

PS- The car is retaining the cold A/C and heat!! :cool:

K.

Back