You can type here any text you want

Stage II Machine work

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

aquickv6

What is required in machine work for a virgin Stage II block?

What ball park prices on the list of to do's also please.

Line Hone,
Square Deck with a BHJ fixture
Bore and Hone with a deck plate

Prices vary from shop to shop. Ask what kind of equipment they use before letting just any ole shop touch your block. Stick with people who know these engines.

I'm looking for a shop in central Florida that has the correct equipment and is VERY experienced with the Stage motors.

In Fla best i can say is Call Cal Hartline,He has a lot of expierience building Stage Motors 321-863-2303

Originally posted by aquickv6
I'm looking for a shop in central Florida that has the correct equipment and is VERY experienced with the Stage motors.

Cal Hartline !!!! (321) 722-1563

Hartline Performance
825 Hunters Creek Dr
West Melbourne, Fl

George

I can check with Cal and see what machine shop he recommends.

Also heard very good feedback on Dan Streezo.

I believe Dan Strezo is good also,But i dont believe he is central Fla

Originally posted by aquickv6
Also heard very good feedback on Dan Streezo.

Dan is very good,But I believe he's in Ill.

Dan strezo and duttweiler are the best out there, period. Dan is in indiana, DLS 219-956-3653. Expect a little wait though.

Originally posted by Big Stu
Dan strezo and duttweiler are the best out there, period. Dan is in indiana, DLS 219-956-3653. Expect a little wait though.
yes stu they are good but there is other good builder's and shop's also. and cal is one of them and closer to this guy.

From my expierience i would stack Bobby from RPE machine right there on the top with all of them.
THat is who i use,but he is in the northeast

Originally posted by LV GN
yes stu they are good but there is other good builder's and shop's also. and cal is one of them and closer to this guy.

Thanks len. Yep, cal is indeed knowledgable and in the same state, those two I mentioned are alot more than good and you know it. Get off me....;) :D

Originally posted by turbodave231
Cal,

Who is doing your machine work?

Dave

I believe Cal uses CRE Machine in Orlando... They have done many Stage motors from what I've been told...

Back