You can type here any text you want

stage II ? on my Motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

278cikiller

Iam looking to selling my stage II motor in my sig. less the turbo and headers, what do you guys think its worth any input would be great thanks.

You would be better to part it all out then selling in one piece.

So after a 145 hits know one can put a price on this stage II motor wow.thanks to every one who read this page.I guess know one whats a killer deal on this motor.this a drop in motor and ture key just add your turbo and headers.

Honestly some of us 145 wouldn't be qualified to give you a recommendation.....But some more info would help.
Any info on age. (how many passes) if any, who built it or machined by who. Any dyno pulls to verify #'s.ect.... what crank/what pistons...you get the idea... Just trying to help.

Honestly some of us 145 wouldn't be qualified to give you a recommendation.....But some more info would help.
Any info on age. (how many passes) if any, who built it or machined by who. Any dyno pulls to verify #'s.ect.... what crank/what pistons...you get the idea... Just trying to help.

If any body is intresed in this motor call 1-905-419-0704 and i have all the info and spec.

I would be best to POST all the info here so people can decide if they will step up. If it has 100+ passes it needs to be torn apart and checked. As stated previously all the internal parts should be listed, and who machined and assembled it. If I personally were to buy the Space Shuttle I would have to tear it apart and make sure it was up to MY standards. As I have said many times......"I've upped MY standards...........So UP YOURS"!!!!:biggrin: (I'm joking of course, but I LOVE that quote and I don't remember where I heard it.) Simply post what you have in it and detail it's current condition and I will personally let you know what "I" think it's worth. If I can help, PM me.

Honestly some of us 145 wouldn't be qualified to give you a recommendation.....But some more info would help. Any info on age. (how many passes) if any, who built it or machined by who. Any dyno pulls to verify #'s.ect.... what crank/what pistons...you get the idea... Just trying to help.

^^^^^^^^^^^what he said................

Well here you go on the spec.

Its a off center motor.Internal oil pick up with taller oil pump gears.

bore size 4.030
stroke bms 3.625
rod lenght 6.20
0 deck ht. at 9.484
8.5:1
J/E Piston

The motor has a 212/206 roller cam T/D roller rockers 1.65.Mike! Do you think this is a G/N motor? thanks for the insalt.

Whan was it built/rebuilt? How many passes? Who machined and assembled it? All of this is VERY important to detirmine cost. And........what do YOU want for it? It sounds like a decent combination (except for cam wich is WAY too small)

Whan was it built/rebuilt? How many passes? Who machined and assembled it? All of this is VERY important to detirmine cost. And........what do YOU want for it? It sounds like a decent combination (except for cam wich is WAY too small)

The motor was built around 7 years ago from a machine shop called Ajax Engines, no rebuilt has of yet.

My Bad this is a ON CENTER MOTOR Sorry Guys.Thanks.

Back