Stage II T&D roller rockers

wasillashack

Have (26) T&D roller rockers with (3) shafts and (100's) shims etc FOR STAGE II HEADS. They were sold to me as correct for a OEM production head shaft mounted rockers.(7) modified 1.64 offset rockers, (6) unmodified 1.64 offset rockers, (6) modified straight 1.64 straight rockers, (7) unmodified 1.58 straight rockers. The modified rockers have been clearanced for larger springs? I sent one to T&D and they said it was for Stage II heads. 6 or 7 rockers are missing adjustment screws and lock nuts. Parts are available for these rockers from T&D. Be glad to send pix via email. Would like to trade for a complete set of shaft mounted roller rockers for production heads, (all straight, no offset) New or used OK, or $700. Please contact me at shack@twinviewfarm.com. TIA.

Last edited:
Email sent
My initial post was incorrect. I have 26 total Stage II head roller rockers. 7x modified "S" Offset rockers, 6x Unmodified "S" rockers, 6x modified "S" rockers, 7x Unmodified "L" rockers. "L' = 1.58 Ratio, "S"= 1.64 Ratio, 3x shafts, 6x wide spacers, 4x narrow spacers, butt load of shims in various thicknesses. About 6 or 7 rockers are missing adjustment screws and lock nuts, still available from T&D or use the adj screws/nuts from unused rockers, all bearings feel good and should not need replacement. All are in VG usable condition, would need to be cleaned before use, of course, I can send pix to a personal email. $700 cash or a comparable set of roller rockers for production heads with shaft mount rockers. Thx.

I can trade you a stock set of ported head with stock rockers

Attachments

• 828D5B4C-7FDC-48AB-A538-4C16E86C39C0.jpg
    828D5B4C-7FDC-48AB-A538-4C16E86C39C0.jpg
    972 KB · Views: 17