stage motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ski,

I need one too. Especially if it's brand new and someone wants to sell it cheap. ;) Oh, that's right that only happens to Geno. God smiles on the unemployed. I don't understand it. Maybe it's just good clean livin'.

Actually I'm sure you'll be able to find one but you might want to state whether you want New or Used, On or Off center, Stage I or Stage II etc. and how much you want to spend.

Neal

Ski,

I'm just getting ready to sell my 4.1 Stage I Off Center short block/rotating assembly. It's currently at Bob @ RPE Machine's gettin looked over to ensure theres nothing wrong w/the parts. I've got a BMS crank/rods and JE pistons, oil pan, timing cover, etc. Essentially a COMPLETE Stage I short block assembly. Obviously, its already setup for wet sump. As far as I know too (have to check w/Bob), it a LOW bore block too originally built by Ruggles. Block has billet splayed mains and drilled/tapped for 14 bolt heads too. Let me know if you or anybody else is interested. I'll discuss pricing privately. Only selling to buy Stage II On Center engine. Motor could prolly use a freshening but thats buyer's discretion. I only pulled it to have it inspected to make sure I'm selling quality parts to fellow Buick addicts like myself. Erik Rankin and Bob can vouch for this motor. TIA;) :D :) :cool:

Originally posted by stage II TR
Ski,

I'm just getting ready to sell my 4.1 Stage I Off Center short block/rotating assembly. It's currently at Bob @ RPE Machine's gettin looked over to ensure theres nothing wrong w/the parts. I've got a BMS crank/rods and JE pistons, oil pan, timing cover, etc. Essentially a COMPLETE Stage I short block assembly. Obviously, its already setup for wet sump. As far as I know too (have to check w/Bob), it a LOW bore block too originally built by Ruggles. Block has billet splayed mains and drilled/tapped for 14 bolt heads too. Let me know if you or anybody else is interested. I'll discuss pricing privately. Only selling to buy Stage II On Center engine. Motor could prolly use a freshening but thats buyer's discretion. I only pulled it to have it inspected to make sure I'm selling quality parts to fellow Buick addicts like myself. Erik Rankin and Bob can vouch for this motor. TIA;) :D :) :cool:

You mean like the headers you sold me that you said were (Quote) "IN PERFECT CONDITION, NO CRACKS" (/Quote) and turned out to have 2" long cracks in them?

Does the buyer of your motor get the same post sales support that I got too? "I'm a lawyer and I'll sue you and take your car if you take any recourse against me". ?

:rolleyes:

Hey Justin,

I LOVE that your a TOTAL AS*HOLE who refuses to post or even infer that I contacted Andrew and worked out my problems w/him to his satisfaction. Its good to see slander and defamation are stoll alive and well on the Buick List.

Can't WAIT to meet you sometime at a Buick event as I go to all of'em. How's that Stage II block you got ROYALLY F*CKED up the AS* on you know it all Buick "couldn't spot a good motor if it FELL ON ME" Guru??? mmmmm.......bet its runnin GREAT in your non existent car.

Ever heard of lettin sleeping dogs lie? Guess not. It amuses me that Andy hasn't spoken up here but you've felt the need to MAKE THIS YOUR PROBLEM over and over again, so guess what, now it is. Lookin forward to seein you at NED, LVD, E Town, GMHTP and YES, I know what you look like. Small community were in. You'll find that out the hard way. Have a GREAT day.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guys, I can't control what you do elsewhere but you aren't going to do it here. Ski, sorry to lock this post but hopefully you'll get answers to the one you posted in parts for sale, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.