You can type here any text you want

Stage Right style trans brake.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brian

I have one of these left.
Price is $125 shipped to its new home.
Includes all instuctions to install.

Please directly email me on this @ hipsibri@cs.com
Brian

How about a partial trade? I still have those rims and I'll give ya a few bucks.
I'm in Sterling Heigths

Attachments

• clrims1small.JPG
    clrims1small.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 175
not sure of other deals but if still for sale I"ll take it ;) Let me know
THANK'S MIKE

Brian, emailed youlast night looks like you may not have got it,anyway let me know what type of payment and where to send it Thank's Mike

Not sure if Brian has any more left, but I met up with him today and did the trade. He works late tonight (dealership)

Yeah for 200 trans

YI_work said:
Not sure if Brian has any more left, but I met up with him today and did the trade. He works late tonight (dealership)

Yeah for 200 trans

thats funny that you should say that considering it says he had one

he told me yesterday via email it was mine and where to send money order which i went out of my way to do this morning and its in the mail.

email 4:40pm 1 29 2006
Paul,
Thank you. That was quick. :-)
A postal money order would be the best. Please send payment to:
Brian --------
----------------
Roseville, Mi 48066
Thank you...Brian
ps. please send me your address, and I will box it up.

I think he has someone that makes them for him. I do know that he's not here to rip anyone off so he must have more coming. He's got a good trans bussiness going and he's not going to jeopardize that by ripping someone off on a small item like a trans brake

HEY! TOLD ME I COULD HAVE IT ALSO :confused: THANK'S FOR THE INFORMATION :eek: EVEN IF BRIAN HAS MORE I'LL PASS.....................

I think he has someone that makes them for him. I do know that he's not here to rip anyone off so he must have more coming. He's got a good trans bussiness going and he's not going to jeopardize that by ripping someone off on a small item like a trans brake

EXACTLY RIGHT

Guys,
Sorry for any confusion here.
I did not think I would sell this one, let alone this quickly.
After viewing my post I talked to a friend that had a couple more he was hanging on to, and he decided to sell his while there is interest.
Mike, It was nice meeting with you today.
Paul, I have one for you as mentioned.
And now #3 was going to go to Rink, but he has changed his mind.
So if Tom would like it, I have 1 more.
If none of you want one now, I understand.
Brian

Stage rite trans brake

If the interest is gone on the last one put me in line for it please. thank you Jason

trans brake

I just bought Jeff Rands. he posted about 5 min after posting here. Sorry I had to jump on one of them. thnax Jason

Back