Stage2 shift kit

I think this is what you meant

Every company has a Stage1,2 or 3 kit it seems. Some are ok , others ruin VB's forever. Ask around before getting involved with this if you are a novice. Not saying you cannot do, just saying , research it in detail before jumping in. I will tell you in my experiances it is better to keep as simple as possible. When it comes to this vb, the design is very good. It is picky and as most "good" 2004r builders will tell you, usually it is a modification made to the stock config that causes the problems you often hear about. I build every kit to who and what they are after. Every one is a tad bit different and "calibrated to the individual customer" when gotten from us. Also we supply a "new" Gm X plate with every one so you get another plate each time. This way you can save your plate and return to 100% original at any given time. That simple. I also invite you to purchase any other kit so to speak , all I am saying is research it first. :)
Ask around....Time, money, installation, and results. That is what should concern you.
Good Luck :)

not something i'm going to install its already been done to a a t-type i'm kind of interested in. i had a feeling there wouldnt be just one company making a "stage 2" shift kit. i guess to know for sure i'd have to see the receipt for it. since he says he has them all. but i wont have a chance to go see it in person for a while. thanks for the info.