You can type here any text you want

Staging Idle with Accel DFI 7.0

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ski_dwn_it

Anyone know of a way I could program the DFI 7.0 to hit a prescribed idle for staging. Dont want to just use the IAC to hit a high idle for safety purposes around the pits.

Want to run about 2.2k staging. Foot braked car and anything higher it starts wanting to push thru. Want to be able to use it for refining reaction time and track conditions.

Thoughts?

Was think if there was a way to throw a switch and it would kick in the IAC target then I could turn it off in the shutdown area....

I'm not sure the iac will get you that high in gear with a load on it. You can try wiring into the ac input wire

was looking last night and there is an auxiliary idle table that looks like it can be programmed to high a different idle at a set TPS in other words anything above 1%, then it would run 2k idle.....

I am going to have to look at it with it hooked to the car tonight....

years ago, someone used the cruise conrol to do that. ran the tach signal to the cruise system and engaged when staging. You would need to bypass the brake switches and stuff.

Bob

Back