You can type here any text you want

Stand Alone conputer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buick666

I have a 86 GN and I would like to see if anybody has tried to run any stand alone computers. I need something can have more control over. I'm want to try a [vvt] veritable vane turbo out of a 08 f 250 turbo on my car plus I plan on cleaning up the engine bay. I rilly want to gat away from the obd1 set up any help would be cool. thanx

Motec, FAST, BigStuff... just to name a few. Contact Hartline Performance, they're a vender on the board.

Im in the process of converting over to Haltech engine management..
been a little messing around so far. ive had to convert it to a later model buick crank wheel with 2 rings not 1
this also deletes the cam angle sensor as a pickup (ive seen on the net they use a similar setup and convert turbo buicks to what they call a quick start ignition)
this ECU is a plug and play with a later engine harness..You can use the original harness with minor changes
heres some info Haltech – Engine Management Systems » Platinum Sport GM

heres another link Quick Start Installation - TurboBuicks.com

I have an older FAST I'll make you a great deal on. Pretty much plug and play. :)

Peter

Finally got some more work done on my car.
Starts and runs on base map off to dyno shortly.
Will update on how that goes

Back