You can type here any text you want

Stang w/ 100 shot and a Z06

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Well Cruisin The Coast came and went and we had a lil get together.
I lined up next to a newer stang with a 100 shot skinies in the front and DR's.
Let him honk it off I was on teh converor too much and my back tires where spinning by the third honk and spun the DR's stupid bad. Took me til the middle of 2nd the catch him then hit 3rd put a fender on him by the 1/4 mile marker ad was inching away.

He said his car was 12.50's until he was beat then he said 12.30's LOL good race pretty cool guy.

Raced a 405 horse Zo6 that was hooking good. "Suposedly" had airlid, cat back and DR's but was whooping alot o folks.
I talked him into giving me the go and I still spun pretty bad through first, I had 3 cars on him though 2nd but he caught me at the middle of 3rd.

won one lost one I think the outcome would have been different if I would not have spun on the ZO.

Cruising The Coast 2008 on Vimeo

Link has some decent races not all but several Im the second or third there racing the stang.
It was a blast!
Cats were backing the cars off the trailers and running em.
TT stangs, TT LS f bodies, several 9 second plus cars. It was a great time

Sounds like you need some stickies for the street, at least 275/60 Nitto's. I used to have 295/50's and it was pointless, I literally almost sideswipped an Evo when we were going at it. The Nitto's were way better but won't really hook a strong car like the MT Street Drags will so if you're like me, Nitto's for street and occasional caught in the rain times and MT for the track.

Sounds like you need some stickies for the street, at least 275/60 Nitto's. I used to have 295/50's and it was pointless, I literally almost sideswipped an Evo when we were going at it. The Nitto's were way better but won't really hook a strong car like the MT Street Drags will so if you're like me, Nitto's for street and occasional caught in the rain times and MT for the track.

I was on MT DR's but they could be wider wife boughtthem for me a s a surprise a few years back and surprised me with them on 2 of a extra set of t wheels I have so I just roll em when they go then I will get wider ones

Back