You can type here any text you want

Steakhouses - fine dining in orlando?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

Hey guys,

The better 1/2 and I will be in Orlando over Christmas and am looking for options on fine dining. IE really good local steakhouses. Generally $40 to $100 per head is ok.

Any suggestions?

We are staying at the Hyatt Grand Cypress if location makes a difference.

Thanks,
John

Gotta keep an eye on this is we are coming down at the end of Feb, Thanks John :cool:

Ty

Steak

Morton's Steak House on Sand Lake Blvd and Del Frisco's off Lee rd is another good choice...

Bring a coat it's been chilly here lately... lol

Told Cal I would call him when I get down there with the family in late Feb.

Anyone else want to meet up and say hello?

Ty

I work at the Swan and Dolphin hotel and At the Dolphin there is Shulas Steakhouse. Its a multiple award winning steakhouse. You won't be dissappointed.

Thanks guys, this helps. Del Frisco's is definitely choice as we have two in TX.

Will let you know if we end up at any of these.

shulas

good lord, went there for my birthday ,i could have feed my whole family at Outback for what it cost at Shula`s for two !Its my last time to step out and try an unknown,food was good but NOT that good!

Charleys will not disappoint if you are in Orlando. That place was the number 1 rated steakhouse in the US in 09-10.

Back