You can type here any text you want

steering column & transmission

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
Gray tilt steering column with decent tri spoke steering wheel. Has key, cruise control, wiper, turn signal delay switch, etc. $200.00

BRF 2004R non lockup with billet servo installed. Trans was removed as it would slip in 3rd gear at 15+ psi of boost. Not sure if it has any other billet internal parts or not. $400.00

add pics

Gray tilt steering column with decent tri spoke steering wheel. Has key, cruise control, wiper, turn signal delay switch, etc. $200.00

BRF 2004R non lockup with billet servo installed. Trans was removed as it would slip in 3rd gear at 15+ psi of boost. Not sure if it has any other billet internal parts or not. $400.00

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• brf trans.jpg
    brf trans.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 93
  • brf trans 2.jpg
    brf trans 2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 93
  • steering column.jpg
    steering column.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 92
Would you consider parting the wheel out?

I'll send you mine to put back on it.......

Got any good pics of the wheel?

trans & column

Offers :)

Column only $150.00 shipped. Transmission $350.00 pickup or + shipping.

Misc parts

do have the rod that connects to the steering column the the bracket near the trans? and the bracket that connects the bracket to the the tranns?

?

not sure. Will check. Please explain what you need.

not sure. Will check. Please explain what you need.

theres a rod that connects to the column in the engine compartment that goes down to bracket, that is part of locking the shifter without the key,and also a rod that connects to the u shaped bracket on the trany at gear select. all of this activates the neutral saftey switch

Back