You can type here any text you want

Steering wheel column...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTSOFAST

I need a complete steering wheel colume for my 87 GN, as some one tried to steal my GN over the weekend from my mechanics shop. I looked at gbodyparts , but didnt see one listed. Where else should I look ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have a complete gray column but you would have to swap lock cylinder or get a key cut for it that I would sell if you need one.

Since they cut and took all my gauges, I have to re-place intake temp, exhaust temp, water temp, oil pressure and the scan master. Them sunsbitches.

That sucks ass man. Usally if you call or email gbodyparts they have a lot of stuff they don't list online.

Tlimited has one for sale. Just waiting on a total. Gauges were all autometer, and I'll order those plus another scanmaster.. I know who did it, as its personal. Had a bad break up with the X gf. GN had been at mechanics since late november, with no issue's - getting motor rebuilt. Last Friday, the X's son took his car in for a brake job. See's my GN there, then over the weekend it some how gets broken into, as they cut the chain link fence to get to it. Dumbass's broke column trying to hot wire a car with no motor. So they just cut all the gauges off, including the scanmaster. Its ok, I'll play along. Pay backs are a Bitch!

Back