You can type here any text you want

stepping up,need some off center stage 2 parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

broke1

Banned
The day has come to start gathering a s2 bottom end.Im looking for:

off center block(3.8 or 4.1,must have sonic sheet,damaged might work too)
forged crank
rods
duttweiler oiling
jw flexplate
bhj or bms balancer w/ interpetur ring
front cover

Im going to use a sheetmetal intake and M&A's I bought a while back.

I will even consider a short block if the price is right.

Please PM me or post here if you can help me out.TIA

Drew

broke1 said:
The day has come to start gathering a s2 bottom end.Im looking for:

off center block(3.8 or 4.1,must have sonic sheet,damaged might work too)
forged crank
rods
duttweiler oiling
jw flexplate
bhj or bms balancer w/ interpetur ring
front cover

Im going to use a sheetmetal intake and M&A's I bought a while back.

I will even consider a short block if the price is right.

Please PM me or post here if you can help me out.TIA

Drew

Drew, check e-bay, stage 2 search. Mike booher is selling rods, the front cover and some other stuff. I don't know what length you are looking for but he isn't asking very much and no-one has bid on them yet. Good luck dude. :)

I tried multiple times to PM you about two months ago. I found a REALLY nice undamaged Stage 2 off center block with most of the oiling system included for a real nice price. I even replied to a thread that you had replied to, just trying to tell you to get ahold of me.

YOU F'D UP!

This was some nice stuff, and it was priced below what some of the junk off center stuff goes for. I remembered from our conversations that you where set on getting into off center stage stuff some day. Anyway I know of another friend who was entertaining the idea of selling his stage 2 off center block and building his on center set up instead. The damn rods for off centers seam to be harder to find than the blocks. I know of two people that may be interested in selling a set.

Jason Loftus
309-253-7991

Drew,
I don't know if it's on or off center but get ahold of STP, he has/had a complete engine and might sell it.

You still got my old car?

Back