You can type here any text you want

Stereo stuff F/S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sholdwick

I am remodeling my stereo system so I have some stuff that I am selling.
All of the Rockford Fosgate Amps are old school amps from the late 90's. I have been using these all along and love them. Durable amps that are known for being under rated.

1) 400a4 Rockford Fosgate amp. This amp is rated at 50 watts RMS by 4 at 4 ohms. This amp just came out of my car works fine. $150.00 + shipping OBO

2) 200a1 Rockford Fosgate amp. This is rated at 100 watts RMS by 1 at 4 ohms and 200 by 1 at 2 ohms. They claim that these amps will put out over 300 watts though. I thought this was a great little amp. This amp just came out of my car and works fine. $150.00 + shipping OBO

3) JL Audio 12w3 V2 subwoofer. I had this sub in my car for only the summer. It was driven by the 200a1. It still works fine. $100.00 + shipping OBO

4) I also have an untested 400a4 Rockford Fosgate like above. It came in a lot of used car stereo stuff I bought. I dont know if this amp works. It does not have the end caps either. Just make offer.

5) I also have a Kicker 3 way active crossover. This is untested also but looks in good shape. It has front and rear inputs and front, rear and sub outputs with crossover and level adjustments. Just make offer.

Back