You can type here any text you want

stevex ride

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
beautiful vehicle man love the color scheme, as for the photoshop i think a silver stripe instead of the yellow/orange would look real clean and blend nicely.

Verz said:
beautiful vehicle man love the color scheme, as for the photoshop i think a silver stripe instead of the yellow/orange would look real clean and blend nicely.

I agree, maybe one like the 2003 Harley Davidson Trucks had.

Very nice paint scheme! Looks great. Are you going to put the strips back on the bumpers?

So, did we ever decide on the stripes??

I think your photoshop looks good, but I'd like to see the silver stripe just for fun.

I will be sporting the car this summer. Still have to install the front and rear adjustable coil-over suspension and adjust the ride hight.

here are some pic of the engine compartment.

Picture045.jpg

Picture001.jpg

the duct-tape is now gone...:biggrin:

Picture077.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture058-1.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

This car is my high school dream car in 1987. I say the GNX edition in a buick dealer (queens blvd and hillside ave). My automotive teacher is a big fan of this car....MORE FUEL FOR MY DREAM. I bought this car for $2,500.00 (all i could afford in 2003), one year later i invested $12,000.00 and one year of non-stop work (9an-5pm /7 day a week). I have turn every single bolts and nuts. I call it my creation...on a ghetto budget. dyno 8??hp....I will never get raid of the car. I parent knows to place this car in my grave with me if i should go. this is not the final product. If gasoline should bad, we will run alcohol all day. this car will GROW with me....and like all good thing WE GROW-UP..:)

THANK YOU ALL OF THE NICE WORDS...

Nice!

I have been thinking about a White "T" and wondered what a two-tone white/black would look like. IMO it looks killer!

Back