Still confused. Anyone help a brother out?

Torque Overhaul

Well here's my question. I'm still confused as to what turbo I can run with an internal wastegate in the DP? Are there certain one's I should be looking at? Maybe I'm just confused, but it seems like some come with an external or require an external wastegate to operate.:confused:
I've done lot's of readings through threads and stickies, but have yet to figure this part out. Could someone help me out?

thanks

Any 3 bolt turbo ex. housing turbo can be run with an internal gate.

Thanks for the response not sure what you mean when you say ex. housing, but I'll do some more reading and see if I can find out.

The exhaust housing is the part of the turbo that bolts to the downpipe. Almost 80%-90% of TR owners have an internal gate. Any turbo you buy from our vendors for street use will most likely be setup for an internal gate. Just ask any questions before you make a purchase.

The exhaust housing is the part of the turbo that bolts to the downpipe. Almost 80%-90% of TR owners have an internal gate. Any turbo you buy from our vendors for street use will most likely be setup for an internal gate. Just ask any questions before you make a purchase.
ex=exhaust, that makes sense now thank you. Looks like I will be purchasing a turbo from a vender here. Thanks again!