You can type here any text you want

still looking for a regal,t-type, or gn. preferrably a roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chub406

hey guys. im still looking for my next project. if anyone has anything let me know. prefferably a roller, no vinal top, and hopefuly a bucket seat car. thanks guys!

I'm Interested Im Selling My Car As A Roller. Its An 87 Gn. Pm Me For More Details.!!

Here Is A Pic Of The Car. Its Very Clean. Rust Free. Good Posi. Clean Interior. New T-top Weather Strips. Headliner Is New. Visors Are New. Paint Is 3 Years Old. . New Brake Lines. Etc.

Attachments

• ZZZRESIZE.jpg
    ZZZRESIZE.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 195
I have an 87 T-type, white with blue interior, 3.8 intercooled turbo, auto, 8.5" 3.42 posi, completely stock, 160k miles. Body and floor are very rusty except for the doghouse which looks to have been replaced prior to repainting. Also, the previous owner replaced the powermaster and never blead the lines.

I also have a solid Regal body with 6 point cage minus doghouse and rearend(wheels not included). Combine the two and you will have a nice car.

Both cars $4500OBO. 270-763-9292 or 270-505-3223

I have an 87 T-type, white with blue interior, 3.8 intercooled turbo, auto, 8.5" 3.42 posi, completely stock, 160k miles. Body and floor are very rusty except for the doghouse which looks to have been replaced prior to repainting. Also, the previous owner replaced the powermaster and never blead the lines.

I also have a solid Regal body with 6 point cage minus doghouse and rearend(wheels not included). Combine the two and you will have a nice car.

Both cars $4500OBO. 270-763-9292 or 270-505-3223

CALL ME STUPID, BUT WHATS A DOGHOUSE. I THOUGHT THATS WHAT YOU CALLED THE PART OF THE INTAKE THAT THE THROTTLE BODY BOLTS TO?

ok. mentl. that was meant for you. i cant pm u. the other guy. how much are you wanting for the one that doesnt have the cage? thanks guys! keepem coming! lmao

Still Interested In Selling My Roller. I'm Asking $6,500 Right Now Buy I'm Entertaining Offers. Let Me Know/!!!

Back