You can type here any text you want

Still searching for a West Coast 87 GN/or T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thomas Gentilin

Speedy1320
Still looking for an 87 GN{Preferable} or a T-type w/blackout with moderate mileage and not too far from stock.

Thanks!

Tom

West Coast car request!

Thomas Gentilin said:
Still looking for an 87 GN{Preferable} or a T-type w/blackout with moderate mileage and not too far from stock.

Thanks!

Tom
I have a very clean 62,000 MI. 87 Regal T Type Black with chrome package. Was taken apart & painted several years ago. Rubber trim appear perfect also, No rattles or wind noises.Recent Engine rebuilt & no short cuts taken in the process,Balanced 030 TRW pistons,Erson 208/208 cam,10/10 crank & ion nitrate process,Quality rings & bearings, Etc. Some chrome under the hood & engine compartment was detailed before installation. Car is mostly stock with some light up grades, K&N filter, Chip,Duttwiler neck intercooler,stainless ATR exhaust, Kirban trunk & front suspension braces,Grand National wheels, I would rate the car appearance & mechanically a 10, Interior an 8 has a minor dash seam problem. This is a well documented car with original window sticker & many receipts.Has not been tracked or abused. No Junk! Located in South Orange county CA. $13,500.00 FIRM if interested

Still for sale

turbolou said:
I have a very clean 62,000 MI. 87 Regal T Type Black with chrome package. Was taken apart & painted several years ago. Rubber trim appear perfect also, No rattles or wind noises.Recent Engine rebuilt & no short cuts taken in the process,Balanced 030 TRW pistons,Erson 208/208 cam,10/10 crank & ion nitrate process,Quality rings & bearings, Etc. Some chrome under the hood & engine compartment was detailed before installation. Car is mostly stock with some light up grades, K&N filter, Chip,Duttwiler neck intercooler,stainless ATR exhaust, Kirban trunk & front suspension braces,Grand National wheels, I would rate the car appearance & mechanically a 10, Interior an 8 has a minor dash seam problem. This is a well documented car with original window sticker & many receipts.Has not been tracked or abused. No Junk! Located in South Orange county CA. $13,500.00 FIRM if interested

Is this car still for sale will buy cash on the spot $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :eek: :D :eek: :eek:

Thomas Gentilin said:
Well, I'm not exactly on the WestCoast........i'm in Colorado. What do ya Got?

Car is in my sig but the basics are an 87 Buick T Pkg with turbo motor. Color is black, inside is gray buckets. I am the third owner and have pretty much all the original ordering paperwork including invoice, warranty booklets, dealer copy of the window sticker, key knock outs (I doubt there is much missing in the paperwork pile), owners folio, etc.. Car is bone stock with the exception of a Hypertech chip (I have the factory original) and ATR cold air kit (I have the factory air cleaner). This is a chrome car, grille, bumpers, stainless around the windows, etc. Factory original exhaust, orginal tires and wheels. Just 13,600 actual miles, car has seen rain maybe a few times based on what I see on the bottom of the car. If I still have the car in the spring I will detail the bottom of the car; it still has the paper spring tags in place. Balancing marks are still on the propshaft. Paint is very nice and original, does not appear to have been resprayed. I wheeled the paint last fall then put the car away for the winter. I have yet to fully detail the outside and inside (I bought the car in the summer but did not get it delivered until October, I'm a bit fussy about putting the car away inside a Carjacket when the weather is relatively decent and dry). My original plan for this car was to build the motor to about 525HP and have some fun. It is just too original and too nice to start messing with. I already have a line on two other cars with a few more miles and already modified some so I don't have the same concerns about the next one. Let me know if this car is of interest. Thanks..... Dave

87 T Buick

dz28 said:
Car is in my sig but the basics are an 87 Buick T Pkg with turbo motor. Color is black, inside is gray buckets. I am the third owner and have pretty much all the original ordering paperwork including invoice, warranty booklets, dealer copy of the window sticker, key knock outs (I doubt there is much missing in the paperwork pile), owners folio, etc.. Car is bone stock with the exception of a Hypertech chip (I have the factory original) and ATR cold air kit (I have the factory air cleaner). This is a chrome car, grille, bumpers, stainless around the windows, etc. Factory original exhaust, orginal tires and wheels. Just 13,600 actual miles, car has seen rain maybe a few times based on what I see on the bottom of the car. If I still have the car in the spring I will detail the bottom of the car; it still has the paper spring tags in place. Balancing marks are still on the propshaft. Paint is very nice and original, does not appear to have been resprayed. I wheeled the paint last fall then put the car away for the winter. I have yet to fully detail the outside and inside (I bought the car in the summer but did not get it delivered until October, I'm a bit fussy about putting the car away inside a Carjacket when the weather is relatively decent and dry). My original plan for this car was to build the motor to about 525HP and have some fun. It is just too original and too nice to start messing with. I already have a line on two other cars with a few more miles and already modified some so I don't have the same concerns about the next one. Let me know if this car is of interest. Thanks..... Dave

DO YOU HAVE PICS WOLUD LIKE TO SEE :rolleyes:

Back