Stock 87 GN Hardtop Very Clean!

Your friends daughter wouldn't be interested in a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta (13k miles) would she? I happen to have one that I would need to sell if I were to buy your friend's GN. Let me know and I'll be happy to provide pictures of the Jetta (It needs a bath anyway after all of the pollen). Oh...I'm located in Augusta, Georgia and would be willing to make the trip.

Trades

Thank you for the offer on your daughters VW, love the cars, but she already has a RX-8. I spoke with John about trades and here is the deal. He would be interested in cash plus trade. The cash needs to be in the 10K area. That is the only restriction. Will entertain cars, boats, possibly bikes. Make some offers, who knows.

I'm going to call the bank tomorrow and find out how much they will loan me on the GN. I'll be in touch.

Inside Pics

Got these taken today, finally, the only rust on this car is visible in these pics. The exhaust has some surface rust and the front swaybar has mild surface rust. Don't forget these are 20 year old cars. I will say it again, it would be very hard to find a more solid, better running, cleaner stock GN. I would encourage anyone close to come take a look at this one if you are in the market. Have plenty more pics if needed.....................

You Have any interior Pics :rolleyes:

Sure, here are some interior shots....

Attachments

• DSC01466.JPG
    DSC01466.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 811
  • DSC01471.JPG
    DSC01471.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 812
  • DSC01474.JPG
    DSC01474.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 806
  • DSC01483.JPG
    DSC01483.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 807
  • DSC01468.JPG
    DSC01468.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 803
dash

Sure, I will get some dash pics up. It is in perfect shape, no cracking or fading whatsoever. Have to run take some more pics will get up asap.

Put this car on Ebay already!! :cool: Come on!! What are you waiting for?? It'll do well on Ebay. Probably get a good bidding auction going.

I don't think many people want to spend around 17k on a stock gn these days. I didn't say that no one will spend that money. Just not many. You can send all the pics you want, but the price got to come down just a little. Not trying to interfere, but this is what most people are probably thinking.

If you put 5,000 worth of mods, then you'll have a 22,000 car easy
If you put 7,000 worth of mods, then you'll have a 24,000 car easy
10,000 worth of mods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>27,000 car

I would tend to disagree about people not spending that kind of money for a stock car. The economy may stink right now but it will come around.
I spent that kind of money on my 87 with 41k. it is a high option car that HAD a TA49 and a fuel pump and chip. I have put some serious money in this car already and have ordered a stroker for it. I wasn't going to mod it at all( heard that one before huh) and wanted a very nice GN. I wont get out of it what I have put into it as is but I kept every part I have taken off and will return it to stock someday. It is a digi-dash car with twilight sentinel, with full power, someone will pay good money for it as I did.

Bryan

I talked to the bank this morning and they need some more information to give me an exact amount they would be willing to loan on the GN. If you wouldn't mind sending me the VIN, I'll forward it to the bank and try to get things going. You can either reply here, send me a PM, or email directly...whichever you feel most comfortable with. Thanks, Chris.

Put this car on Ebay already!! :cool: Come on!! What are you waiting for?? It'll do well on Ebay. Probably get a good bidding auction going.

I don't think many people want to spend around 17k on a stock gn these days. I didn't say that no one will spend that money. Just not many. You can send all the pics you want, but the price got to come down just a little. Not trying to interfere, but this is what most people are probably thinking.

If you put 5,000 worth of mods, then you'll have a 22,000 car easy
If you put 7,000 worth of mods, then you'll have a 24,000 car easy
10,000 worth of mods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>27,000 car

First let me say thank you for your input and opinion. The reason this car has not been listed on Esux, I mean bay, is because I cannot stand doing business on that site. Closed my account a few months back. Long story, but if you check out my Novice Frame Off thread you will understand why I don't purchase anything on that site anymore. This site offers a group of reputable TR guys/gals with a very good support and feedback structure. I value my reputation on this board greatly and will rely on it to help sell the car.

As far as the price, I respectfully disagree. The economy is not the greatest and some people are not in a position to make purchases like this. That does not, however, detract from the condition and value of this car.

I would tend to disagree about people not spending that kind of money for a stock car. The economy may stink right now but it will come around.
I spent that kind of money on my 87 with 41k. it is a high option car that HAD a TA49 and a fuel pump and chip. I have put some serious money in this car already and have ordered a stroker for it. I wasn't going to mod it at all( heard that one before huh) and wanted a very nice GN. I wont get out of it what I have put into it as is but I kept every part I have taken off and will return it to stock someday. It is a digi-dash car with twilight sentinel, with full power, someone will pay good money for it as I did.

Bryan

Bryan,
Exactly, this is the reason I am using this site exclusively to sell the car. I did the same thing, gave 14K for the car I just finished a frame off on. I have a very nice GN with a brand new motor waiting to be put in with all kinds of go fast goodies, but all I really wanted in the beginning was a very nice GN I could drive around town. Funny how saving a few bucks in the beginning wound up costing me down the road. That is the reason this car is so great. It needs absolutely nothing, no body/paint, no engine, no fuel system, appropriate gauges already there, it is truly a driver. The person that ends up with it will be very happy with their purchase and will not regret it for one second.

Pics Requested

Here are the pics requested. Dash, stickers and VIN. I would like to thank everyone for their support and interest in the car. Things are picking up, there has been more interest. Again, let me assure everyone, this car is going to make someone very happy.

Attachments

• DSC01602.JPG
    DSC01602.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 592
  • DSC01605.JPG
    DSC01605.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 585
  • DSC01606.JPG
    DSC01606.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 584
  • DSC01608.JPG
    DSC01608.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 581
  • DSC01607.JPG
    DSC01607.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 578
There were two serious offers for the same price made today. At this point it is coming down to availability of funds. Seems like it always works like this, no offers and then two at once.

Car is still for Sale, Deal did not work out :( Please let me know if anyone has any questions.