You can type here any text you want

Stock & aftermarket stuff...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RobG

1. Mease upper intake w/vacuum block & temp sensor block. All aluminum $75.

2. Aluminum drums, $75.00

3. Powermaster LT-4 ministarter for the GN V-6, brand new $150.00

4. Alston Race Cars REAR lower control arms, Adj. upper arms w/FK rod ends & chassis braces all for $250. Brand new and powdercoated gray.

I also have a stock computer and misc. exterior parts off of a turbo-T if you're looking for anything in particular.

I can send pics upon request.

aluminum drums

I'll take the aluminum drums, provided they're in good shape. I can paypal....just email me your paypal info, and shipping cost to 10305.

email me direct, please.
thanks,

Chris
quik87gn@aol.com

aluminum drums

Hey...not quite sure why you haven't responded to my post 5 days ago saying I'd take the aluminum drums; where I left my email and requested your payment info. You did respond to other posts, so I guess I'll just abandon ship as far as the drums are concerned. Thanks anyway, I guess???

-Chris
quik87gn@aol.com

I'm sorry Chris, there's a local guy who wants them and I just forgot to e-mail you about that.
Hey...not quite sure why you haven't responded to my post 5 days ago saying I'd take the aluminum drums; where I left my email and requested your payment info. You did respond to other posts, so I guess I'll just abandon ship as far as the drums are concerned. Thanks anyway, I guess???

-Chris
quik87gn@aol.com

Back