You can type here any text you want

Stock Exhaust Tips Installed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Went to Pipecraft this morning (in Basildon UK) to get the stock dual stainless steel exhaust tips installed on my hooker cat back system. They did an excellent job, they not only had to weld the tips on there but also bent the exit pipes on my exhuast about 20 degrees or so to match the factory look. Took them 1 hour in total and I even got as much tea I could drink while watching them work :D
Snapped a number of pictures as well http://la.rsson.com/exhausttips/
Enjoy

Originally posted by Jan Larsson
Took them 1 hour in total and I even got as much tea I could drink while watching them work :D

Tea drinker??????:confused: :confused: :confused:
Yea... OK, we got it.... island of rain do drink tea, real Swedes drink beer and vodka.;)
But...... hell of a work on the pipes Jan!:cool:

Ha Ha Nice weather and kind of warm !! Had to drive the TTA as well and vodka does not go down very well with the law enforcement in this country :confused:

See you next week in coooold Sweden;)

Jan,
The car looks better than new. You have done a great job on the restoration. Congrats!

Thanks for the positive comments Rob, really encouraging. I'm very pleased with the results myself and enjoy every miniute driving my TTA!. Next on the agenda is detailing the engine bay as well as the engine (also replacing the leaking rear main seal..).

SFC's along with a struttower brace is also on the list later this year.

which sfc are you getting? i've been looking for some and may try to get them installed this winter...

I'm actually having a set fabricated here in the UK from 1 3/4 seamless tubing. The design will be very close to the Spohn SFC's. The company helping me out are doing custom bike frames and have all the equipment to bend tubes and professionaly weld this in place. The owner is doing his 88 Camaro Cab first and will shoot me some pictures.

Back