You can type here any text you want

Stock GM radio schematic. Anyone have one?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
I found a schematic for the pin outs but none for the actual radio. I'm talking the typical GM EQ Concert sound radio you see in these cars. I'm trying to do some mods to it but I can't seem to find any good schematics on them. Anyone?

Hey Jim, you might try Topcat on here. I thought he used to work for Delco at Kokomo. Maybe he still does...

:smile:

thats why I was looking for them! :) I could play hunt and peck as I have the equipment to do so but it would be nice to find a print on these radio's. It would take seconds instead of hours! Hopefully someone has them and posts!

i havent done (the mp3 mod)the eq stereo YET.....ive got one in my car and i have to find the time...i dont have schematics,I just have to figure it out the hard way....hopefully soon, and i can post up for you.

Yea finding the time when you have the print is always much better then finding the time without a print!! :D

Back