You can type here any text you want

stock GN crank, pistons, and rods off 40k mile car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
I bought these items from this thread:

40k mile crank and pistons/rods

I bought them in hopes of putting my std bore stock block motor back together..... well... my std bore block has a spun #3 main bearing.... so I am not going to use that block (at least for now). I purchased the crank, pistons, and rods in the above post....

Now I have found a GoodWrench 109 block that has a slick turbo crank... and rods...but needs boring...so I located a set of .030 over stock replacement pistons... and am not going to use the crank/rods/pistons that I bought throught that post above. I would like to get out of it what I paid for it:

Stock 40K mile GN crank (currently std/std) I would have it looked at by a machinist... but for the sake of the sale... assume it will need to be turned .010/.010 $185+shipping (what I paid for it)

Stock 40k mile GN pistons (std bore) mounted on the stock 40k mile GN rods. These look like the original seller set them up in the garage for awhile.... they would need to be cleaned/bead blasted before you could run them.... they have a some scuffs on them...maybe from shipping...but should be fine when cleaned up and bead blasted. $65+shipping (what I paid for them)

I prefer to ship them seperately, but would likely build a plywood box so they would be adequately protected if I ship them together.

I take paypal...or moneyorder..

Parts are off the market.... got to looking real close (actually hadn't removed them from the box I got them in and looked at them very close).... and upon further inspection....the pistons and rods were wrapped in newspaper.. as was the crank... and shipped in the same box.... at some point they got bounced around enough where some of the pistons are scuffed and the crank is scuffed and one nick in one of the throws... I'm not sure 10/10 will clean it up..... I'm in the process of trying to get this resolved with the original seller. I have bought stuff from him in the past... so I am sure he will respond.....I hate this has happened....the converter I got from him last year rocks....

Back