You can type here any text you want

Stock intake or stock champion ported

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a couple one is powder coated the other is bead blasted. I’m in Chadds Ford PA you should be able to pick up. $280 & $375.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! I guess I should’ve been a little more clear. They sound way nicer then what I’m looking for. Need one for a core so don’t have to take mine off. I can still cruise while waiting for a stock ported champion. Thanks though!

champion core price is $400, tricksixpa’s are priced cheap imho. I have a dirty but nice core for $350 plus ship.

champion core price is $400, tricksixpa’s are priced cheap imho. I have a dirty but nice core for $350 plus ship.

The days of finding a lower intake for $100-$175 are over. At least I think.
I might be getting another used motor soon if I do I will sell the intake off of it for $200 not cleaned up.

The days of finding a lower intake for $100-$175 are over. At least I think.
I might be getting another used motor soon if I do I will sell the intake off of it for $200 not cleaned up.

Thanks. Keep me posted.

I have a stock untouched one. No stripped threads, but it’s dirty. $225 shipped

Thanks fellas. I called champion and their core is $200. So I’m gonna save shipping down there and pay the $200 when the time comes.

Back