You can type here any text you want

Stock longblock 2JZ powered Foxbody Mustang runs 10.0 @135mph.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMlwqccImBs[/YOUTUBE]

Completely stock 2JZ longblock, 76mm turbo, TH-400, E85, and on 275 M/T Radials. Nice sleeper!:cool:

Wow. The 2JZ is definitely one of the strongest motors out there. Don't forget the NAS though. :D

2jayZ.jpg

I am adding a third turbo car to my collection this weekend.give you one guess to what it is.my first 87gn my second 08 HHR SS and the last but not lest a 2JZ GTE turbo supra will post pics soon of all three this weedend and let the fireworks begin!

I am adding a third turbo car to my collection this weekend.give you one guess to what it is.my first 87gn my second 08 HHR SS and the last but not lest a 2JZ GTE turbo supra will post pics soon of all three this weedend and let the fireworks begin!

Nice!:cool:

Nice collection that would be!!! Now, where are the pics? :cool:

Back