Stock motor mount ID driver vs pass

WE287GN

I dug out a set of extra mounts I needed to use and one of them was clearly marked "right"..I intend to use this on the drivers side..
Left and right sides are determined by facing the vehicle not sitting in it correct?

The other I assumed was the left or (pass)..But I couldnt make out any markings.
Is there a way to tell by looking at them?
Is it a height thing , or are they offset front to back? I looked quickly but couldnt really tell
I just want to be sure the other is a left.
TIA

i Believe it is determind from sitting in drivers seat. (left drivers) right passenger

I t looks like you are correct on this..Using autozone and rockauto to compare.. they each have the same part numbers but one uses left and right, the other uses pass/driver

anyway each part number comes out like this :
2384 Pass for AZ ,right for Rock
2384 Driver for AZ , left for Rock

So I will assume all manf that have made these mounts used the same orientation, making my mount marked "right " a passenger side mount..

Still unsure about the other , they look the same to me just cant read it, might have to just go pick one up to be sure..

Correction, that should read:

2384 Pass for AZ ,right for Rock
2382 Driver for AZ , left for Rock

right is always passengerside easy way is to always remember its from driver seat looking forward
but that doesnt help if you have two mounts that may look the same to you but dont work well if you mix them up or worse try to use two rights or two left mounts because someone says they are the same

they are different for R and L !

even though its hard to tell at first look they appear the same part they can be id'd which is right mount and which is the left mount by the hump on the back of the mount
the left driver mount (part 2382) has a the hump on the backside , passenger right is smooth (part 2384)

Sitting in the drivers seat, drivers side is left (cyls 1,3 and 5) passenger side is right (2,4,6).
Thanks John, I have almost always thought the same way till I ordered some sheetmetal for a buds truck and they specified the opposite and confused me all up
Thanks

right is always passengerside easy way is to always remember its from driver seat looking forward
but that doesnt help if you have two mounts that may look the same to you but dont work well if you mix them up or worse try to use two rights or two left mounts because someone says they are the same

they are different for R and L !

even though its hard to tell at first look they appear the same part they can be id'd which is right mount and which is the left mount by the hump on the back of the mount
the left driver mount (part 2382) has a the hump on the backside , passenger right is smooth (part 2384)

Thats what I was hoping to find out..That helps clear things right up for the mount I couldnt ID...Thanks so much!!!