You can type here any text you want

Stock Parts, Crankshaft, Rods, Pistons, Rear Suspension, Balancer and More

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNVYUS 1

Got my old engine back after disassembly and selling off all the items in two threads, here's the list of the stockish stuff, I can take more pics if needed.

Stock, boxed, w poly bushings, rear lower control arms. $80

Stock, boxed, w poly bushings, rear upper control arms. $80

Stock rear sway bar $40

Stock Crank .030 on mains and .020 on rods, comes with stock rods and pistons. Shop charged $70 to disassemble so if it's worth it.. $70

Stock balancer $40 SOLD

Caspers Knock Gauge, Gage, I found the instructions. $25 SOLD

Water pump, maybe 8k miles $20

Shipping is extra
gnvyus1@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 20221105_182507.jpg
    20221105_182507.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
  • 20221105_182455.jpg
    20221105_182455.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • 20221105_182524.jpg
    20221105_182524.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
  • 20221105_182537.jpg
    20221105_182537.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Got my old engine back after disassembly and selling off all the items in two threads, here's the list of the stockish stuff, I can take more pics if needed.

TA49 Turbo, needs rebuild as oil is starting to seep past bearing. New PTE .63 housing was $280, coated compressor. $250

Stock, boxed, w poly bushings, rear lower control arms. $80

Stock, boxed, w poly bushings, rear upper control arms. $80

Stock rear sway bar $40

Stock Crank .030 on mains and .020 on rods, comes with stock rods and pistons. Shop charged $70 to disassemble so if it's worth it.. $70

Stock balancer $40

Caspers Knock Gauge, Gage, I found the instructions. $25 SOLD

Water pump, maybe 8k miles $20

Shipping is extra
gnvyus1@hotmail.com
Hello there. What condition is "balancer" in? Specifically, "reluctor wheel" on the backside? I am in Massachusetts. Thanks...

The Turbo is currently getting rebuilt, I'll sell it soon in a new thread with the heads.

Hello. I confused. What's the balancer have to do with the turbo? Also not interested in heads, only balancer. I need balancer sooner than later. Thanks...

My badd....

Balancer is ready to run, obviously used but I kept it because I planned on putting it on the back up engine.

My badd....

Balancer is ready to run, obviously used but I kept it because I planned on putting it on the back up engine.
Mike, I suggest you take it off the for-sale ad, along with any other parts you are keeping. 😉
I can edit it for you, if you'd like.

Sorry for the confussion...

I am selling it
Stock Balancer for sale, $40

"I meant I didn't ditch it in the trash because I thought it was in good enough condition to keep. What I forgot to mention was the 2nd engine will use my current TA balancer so I no longer needed the stock one for it."

Hi. Now that we got that cleared up. I am interested in buying, if it is in "perfect" condition. It should be, it just sits there and spins. Send your Pay pal address. P.S. Just so you know. I just tried using my "Pay pal" account, to buy something here. Message said, " do not recognize address." They were looking for a mobile phone number or a name or another email address. When I tried to call them, it was too late. 9:00 PM EST. I am going to try again on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes. When they are there, they will probably send me a text to confirm I am who I say I am. Then I can add a "new contact / address. Talk to you later.

The word perfect was used within the context of a used part, oh boy. 😳 hahaha

I'll PM you, we'll work out something to your satisfaction.

The word perfect was used within the context of a used part, oh boy. 😳 hahaha

I'll PM you, we'll work out something to your satisfaction.
That's funny. I quess I just feel like nowadays, If you're not direct with people, there idea of "good" on a scale from 1 to 10 is 3 or 4. Quick story. The guy that built my motor said he worked on 109 V6"s before? He used a "three prong puller," NOT NECESSARY! to remove balancer. It screwed up "reluctor wheel. Talk to you later...

Back