You can type here any text you want

stock plenum/power plate with champion intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tford

Registered Member
Will this work? I have a stock unported plenum with egr passage intact. My new setup has egr disabled. I don't have the funds for a bigger tb and plenum at this time. I am using the egr block off plate from Kirbans. I don't think the champion intake even has the surface that mates up to the egr passage on the plenum. I was just going to trim the plenum gasket. Will it be ok to use the power plate I have for the stock plenum? Maybe at the least I will try to cut out the egr passage of the plenum. If I do this, should I mod the power plate or just go with out for now? Thanks.

U should get the correct power plate for your application

U should get the correct power plate for your application

It sounds like he's using the power plate for the stock plenum with a stock plenum. Isn't that correct?
The only variable is the Champion intake (lower) and I cannot comment on that as I have the stock intake.

Will this work? I have a stock unported plenum with egr passage intact. My new setup has egr disabled. I don't have the funds for a bigger tb and plenum at this time. I am using the egr block off plate from Kirbans. I don't think the champion intake even has the surface that mates up to the egr passage on the plenum. I was just going to trim the plenum gasket. Will it be ok to use the power plate I have for the stock plenum? Maybe at the least I will try to cut out the egr passage of the plenum. If I do this, should I mod the power plate or just go with out for now? Thanks.

It seams like the instructions say to drill a hole in the power plate when using the egr and to not drill the hole when not using the egr.
This probably did not answer your question, but that's all I know.

Thanks. Yes you are understanding my situation. Sorry it's a lot of questions in one. Hate to buy another pwr plate just because egr is disabled. Stock tb and plenum setup is just temporary

If its just a temporary setup I wouldn't even worry about using the plate for the time being, unless you plan on running it hard during this short time. If you do then I'd strongly suggest just calling RJC and telling them what's going on, Jason's a good guy and he'll help you out for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back