You can type here any text you want

stock ride height

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
Was wondering what's the stock ride height on a turbo Buick ? As of now my car sits at 25.75'' in the front and 26.5'' in the rear I don't mine how it sits but the springs are wore out and they give a lot on bumps, I have even bottomed out a time or two during normal driving. With that being said I'm putting my suspension overhaul list together, was planning on basically replacing everything with stock parts with the exception of upgraded shocks. So I'm wondering now should I go with the stock springs or do I need to order a different spring rate to keep my current ride height. I wouldn't mind sitting even front and back either or is there a performance advantage to having a slight rake.

Good question! But to be 100% honest with you I doubt anyone will know this but GM.. Maybe some of the spring manufactures might now this answer but it's going to be hard I would guess.. Wish I could help....

Scot W.

Back