You can type here any text you want

stock stereo

• Thread starter Thread starter guru-1
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
G

guru-1

Have an 87 GN, the stock stereo will not hold the time or station memory. I checked the wiring behind the unit and it seems to be plugged in. Before I go into checking the rest of it, something is puzzling me... the clock reads in military time. I think someone did some tinkering with the car before I bought it, but everthing is stock. I eventually plan on replacing the system. I also do not get anything from the door speakers(concert sound system) or the speakers in the front. I'm assuming they may be blown. I would appreciate any help.

Can't help you with the clock - sounds like the continuous power feed isn't continuous :D

The front speakers are plugged into a connector under the dash on the driver's side of the console. I deliberately unplugged the dash speakers from the CSII system as they sound horrible. It is possible that both sets were unplugged from this connector. Pull the deck and follow the wires back if you can't find the connector.

Back