You can type here any text you want

Stoker & Supercharged DakRT Help FAST

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pioneerp

This is a great place for enlighenment regarding ACELL and FAST. Craig, I keep hearing stroies of patch harness's for 5.9L But no complete packages. Anything in the works? I really would like to tune in real time instead of DYNO, recalculate, upload, Dyno, do it over again. I won't mention what I'm using because they are great people but it's just to costly and risky to tune. My Stroker should make over 400 to the reares w/o boost, 9#s boost via Novi 2000 easy 500HP and a ton of torque. I need to get this beast dialed in.
My addy is pioneer@yahoo.com
Thanks
Mike Carlman

We did it as an add-on the factory PCM because it's an OBD II system and the stock computer controls everything else in the vehicle. However, it should be quite easy to do as a standalone install.

I would order part number 30-129010 with a 30-7040 harness. This harness comes with all the wires inserted in the 60 pin ECU connectors and the other ends are unterminated. The remaining connectors come with it so you can wire it yourself. This way you can fit the harness perfectly to what you are doing and instructions for this engine are readily available from your dealer.

Craig,

When purchased seperately like that, won't he need to order the injector harness too?

I was just about to call and see if you had an unterminated harness. Good info. Does it come with schematic? How long are the unterminated wires? Time to rewire my race car from the ground up and I wanted to integrate the FAST wiring into the new harness.

Back