Stolen 86 Bucik Grand National

Roman86GN

Hi just wanted to post this up here in case someone has seen or heard anything. My 86 GN was stolen from Encino CA Tuesday 12/2/14. There are 2 recognizable marking on the car, a golf ball size paint chip on the drivers side of the trunk, exposing a gray primer and a broken driver side rear bumper feeler on the side of the vehicle. License plate # 4HXG207 2015 tags. The car had the regular bolt-ons, intake, FPR, Aluminum radiator from the Alradco vendor on this site, cat back exhaust, fuel pump upgrade and grounding upgrades, turbo tweak chip and powerlogger, and Lonnie transmission, 16" black with polished lip gnx / T/A style wheels, I know I'm forgetting things but those are what comes to mind. If any of you have any information please let me know. Also my insurance claim person has informed me that a few Grand Nationals have been stolen lately in the area, please be aware.

Thanks for the time
Roman S

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear about this. I can relate from personal experience. Seems TRs are stolen from anywhere they are left parked. :mad:

Sorry to hear and I hope that this has a happy ending for the owner.

Thanks guys, hoping something will come up. I'm keeping spreading the posting as many places as I can, hopefully these dirtbags get caught.

eyes wide open here on the central coast. I know your pain, as i too have lost a special interest car this way.