You can type here any text you want

stop light battle with a Prelude SH

• Thread starter Thread starter 85 TRRRR
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85 TRRRR

I just back from lunch, on my way back to the office...by chance I was lined up with a Red Prelude. I sounded pretty modded up. Sounds of an intake system, (or just a K&N Filter replacement) and an exhaust system. Everything else look as stock as can be except for the fart can Apexi Dunk muffler he was sporting. Anyways...when the light turned green we both kinda gunned it out into the intersection giving hints to each other that a race was in for a call. On to the next stop light intersection where we were still in front to traffic, he rolls his tinted window down sticks his arm out and gave me the thumbs down. :eek: I was like, "OH HELL NO... YOU JUST DIDNT GIVE ME THE THUMBS DOWN" and he rolls his window back up. Whats more ricey about this guy was...I seen him turn on his Tach light from behind his tinted window. I was like, "this guy is taking this seriously" I wouldve been all cool if I lost to this car if he didnt give me the thumbs down..since that..no way was I going to let him get the best of me. GREEN LIGHT!!!!! "SKREEEECH"He got the jump on me at the light spinning out his front tires. I got on the pedal and my tires started to break loose (semi-bald tires) and played catch up for a little bit on 1st gear. Soon as 2nd gear got engaged...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP, I was gone by a smashing 1 car lead!!! :D :D :p :p (I dont make as much HP as most of you guys...1 car lead is plenny for me...at least for now). The whole entire time I was passing him I turned to his car and stared at it, smiling. He must've been irritated at the smirks I was giving it. I felt like the Grinch that stole Christmas...only that I stole what he thought couldve been his win with his tail, or in this case..his thumb up his ass.

Man, that guy deserved to get beat. Whats that about?? Giving a turbo Buick the thumbs down. oh well, once again Buick power gets the last laugh. lets keep it up--later

Good Kill........

I bet when he tells the story to his friends, he'll have won by 3 car length's:)

You should have given him the thumbs down while passing and grinning at him - and then flipped it to "the bird". Then followed him until he stopped somewhere and kicked his ass for the hell of it.

Originally posted by lyonsd
You should have given him the thumbs down while passing and grinning at him - and then flipped it to "the bird". Then followed him until he stopped somewhere and kicked his ass for the hell of it.

LOL!!! :D I couldnt agree more with that plan. Awsome kill by the way.

Back