Strange issue with XP, Internet Explorer and site

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
I have Xp on my work computer with Interne Explorer. I haven't changed any settings in either. The Google ads are not coming up. I get a white block and clicking sound out the speakers. It messes up viewing threads. The cursor also switchs from a pointer to a finger when I hover over a link. What can I do to fix this?

same issues here..... clickity clickity clickity constantly

XP with explorer.

I cant duplicate the issue but Im running IE10 on all my stuff at home.

I have to agree with the above posts tho.. using IE 8 at this point and time is just asking for it. Firefox or Chrome is your best bet.

BTW, Ive checked the RSS feeds per your email and they are correct. I dont know why IE 8 is interpreting them wrong but if you click on one of the RSS icons, the correct feed is displayed.

Same issue here. XP and IE8. Erratic keyboard performance. Flickering cursor. Erratic mouse click performance. Erratic screen refreshing. This is only happening on this site.

I gave up and am using Mozilla on this computer. Works OK.

I was having the same problem so I switched to Firefox and now its fine. Pictures download real fast now and no more clicking. I still have ie9 loaded and when I use it it still does the same thing as before. firefox is great

Seems better. Logged out and viewing the website as a visitor seems normal, but once logged in there is a constant clicking going on. Cursor changes with the clicks.

This morning the cursor is not flickering with the clicks, but the clicking over the speakers is still there. Often, 2 to 3 clicks per second.
Spoke too soon. The cursor is back to flickering with the clicks. And sometimes keystrokes are skipped when typing. Sometimes have to multiple click on a link to get it to activate.