Stripping a carcass, off-white 86T w/blue bench int

84c10

I'm listing whats pulled off the car and good, have pics of some parts right now but the camera died before I got all of them. What the car was: a white-ish yellow 86T, had blue bench/column shift, wide stainless lower body molding, chrome trim. Hit on the passanger side at the door/fender, rusted in the qtrs, engine taken apart w/spun bearing and no trans. I'll list below what I wasnt using/keeping, feel free to make offers on anything, including on taking the whole pile.

Body/Interior

chrome grille $40
black corner lamps $75/pr
driver's chrome bezel $20
header panel emblem $50
front filler panels $60/pr
driver's fender $45
driver's door pw/ml, with gd hinges, mirror, harness unplugged at jamb, etc $75
front bumper $50
front aluminum support $75
a-pillar moldings $30/pr
gauge cluster $50
3pc black/silver dash trim set $100
glovebox $15
under dash panels $15/pr
blue kick panel/ECM holder $10
tilt/cruise column shift column (tight) w/key $65
3 spoke steering wheel, gd core or for a daily driver $40
sunvisors, passanger lighted $40pr
b-pillar moldings $20
lower door panels $40pr
lower rear interior panels $30/pr
3rd brake light $20
rear package tray $15
aluminum rear bumper support $75
tailights $75

Also will have a rust free trunklid and pair of non-spoiler endcaps, as the ones off the T are going onto another car not originally equipped with them. $100

Misc Mechanical Parts:

turbo shield $50
exhaust manifolds $140
intercooler $60
2 dot rods w/pistons $25/set of 6

Heads, crank, and bores in block all have some surface rust from sitting in car, and the rest of the misc engine parts I plan on hanging onto... what was still in the car anyways. $offer???

First batch of pictures is the column, some interior plastic, and the fender

Pick up in Mass zip 01020 for mapquesters....

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0197.jpg
    IMG_0197.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 304
Pics of the door

It may be workable, or could be taken apart for the good window motor, glass, hinges, regulator/internals, mirror, etc. I took pics of the outside shell which is straight, the one corner which is rusted near there the qtr panel would be looking from the bottom with the door on end, and a shot of the lip which has rust but not seperating, then a shot of the front corner near the fender which has surface rust starting but solid and not through the panel...Its certainly cheap with a rebate at the scrap yard once you strip off what you wanted to boot.

Attachments

• IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 287
I am looking for the part the dash cluster attaches to. I have attached a photo.

Attachments

• Stock Bezel2.jpg
    Stock Bezel2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 254
Are you willing to ship? Pics?

Interesed in these if good condition:

rear package tray $15

Got a Pass door front escutcheon - the chrome and gray plastic strip?

lhbarrett - yes, I did pull that piece out, it may take a few days to get a couple pics of it for you though as my digital camera was taking very blurry pics when I tried using it earlier this morning. I'm not sure if anything was wrong or it was because of the cold (maybe fog on lens???).

dwall - I dont know of a cheap way to ship the rear package tray, theres no greyhound stations nearby or anything and I have to assume the post office/ups/fed ex would all be tons more than the part itself to get it out there... As far as the other parts go, theres some scuffing from shoes on the ecm holder, the passanger sunvisor is in really nice shape, drivers side good for a driver. I think I have one of the escutcheons on the shelf from another car in good shape still, I'll double check that for you, I didnt save them or the upper door panels from the car since they were in pretty bad shape

Also, heres more pics, I did stop taking many though since they were coming out blurred, maybe like I said, fogged up mirror or lens inside or something??? As can be seen, and I probably should have mentioned it before, the manifolds appear to have been re-welded at somepoint, but then not used afterwards as they were in a box and the paint doesnt look that old... where as the turbo shield looks like maybe it was used for a bit after being done???

Attachments

• IMG_0234.jpg
    IMG_0234.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 181
Also just an FYI, the whole car itself is already gone. Was a quick strip job using some space that was temporarily free when my 88 fiero was supposedly sold, car ended up needing to go back into the garage afterall though...

I had been thinking of keeping the rear end, but if someone wanted it 8.5, 3:73, peg leg, orig from a 84 H/O w/54k but supposedly swapped in shortly before the car was wrecked then parked, everything unbolted properly, would need brakes redone before install. $700

Also have bumper shocks, front lenses, rear seatbelts, steering shaft, blower motor, a/c compressor, washer pump, rear defog harness, baffled gas tank w/sending unit, driver's plastic wheelwell, and dark blue rear seat that might have been from a monte or ??? (has some vinyl on the sides instead of all cloth) - make best offer on any of that stuff, still getting blurred pics though so cant take more right now....

New Prices
chrome grille $30
black corner lamps $60/pr
driver's chrome bezel $15
header panel emblem $40
front filler panels $50/pr
driver's fender $30
driver's door pw/ml, with gd hinges, mirror, harness unplugged at jamb, etc $40
front bumper $30
front aluminum support $65
a-pillar moldings $20/pr
gauge cluster $50
3pc black/silver dash trim set $100
glovebox $10
under dash panels $10/pr
tilt/cruise column shift column (tight) w/key $50
3 spoke steering wheel, gd core or for a daily driver $30
b-pillar moldings $15
lower door panels $30pr
lower rear interior panels $20/pr
3rd brake light $15
rear package tray $15
aluminum rear bumper support $65
tailights $50

Also will have a rust free trunklid and pair of non-spoiler endcaps, as the ones off the T are going onto another car not originally equipped with them. $75

Misc Mechanical Parts:

turbo shield $40
passanger exhaust manifold $50
intercooler $40
2 dot rods w/pistons $20/set of 6

Heads & crank. $offer???

Block and drivers manifold sold.

CTX-SLPR: I had a pm overnight from someone local on the tank, will let you know how it turns out, but I dont know of a way to ship it because of the old gas inside, and since I'm not a vendor or anything dont really have a way to boil it out/chemically clean it to go ups. That said, $50 complete

I checked the distance and at 16hrs it more than I could do for a drive up and back to pick up a complete tank. However if you filled it with soapy water and flushed that out it should render it inert after you rinse it through a few times. You could also take it to a local place that repairs them since if they can weld on one they have to get it cleaned out first. Then I think you could ship it ground freight.

Battery hold down

Do you have a battery hold down?

If so, price shipped to zip 31523?

Thanks,
Mike