You can type here any text you want

Strobes on my TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bird of Prey

Hi Folks,

This is what happens when you have too much time to waste on sunday. :biggrin:

YouTube - Strobes on my Turbo Trans Am Pace Car

I don't know if i should go with strobes in the taillights. what do you guys mean? white or red? or nothing?

YouTube - Rear strobe on my Turbo Trans Am Pace Car

As you all know, these were the original ones.

pic:
rk_2.jpg

greets, Matthias

Why is it that they keep messing up? Like it'll be 2-2-2-1-1-2-1 for the number of times it's flashing. If you actually decide to do it I would make the rear pieces under the spoiler too for it. If it were my car I would make it so I could just take the rear piece in and out and run a wire up along the inside of one of the arms on the spoiler and then down through the rear window seal to a power source. Looks like you're making some good progress though.

I was thinking about doing a project like this then I got yelled at by to many people! Won't even let me do things to my car around here! shesh! Anyways looking good.. I would do the side markers and foglights as well. The ones under the rear spolier were just some 3rd brake lights with yellow lens. They should be easy to find/make up. :cool:

i usually hate stuff like that, but it looks like your setup is invisable until you turn them on. So, I like it. On the other hand can you talk to your car now?

i usually hate stuff like that, but it looks like your setup is invisable until you turn them on. So, I like it. On the other hand can you talk to your car now?

I thought about trying something like this, but that was my reasoning not to: too many Knight Rider jokes. :rolleyes:

i don't like going to jail, so i will not use them in traffic. I'll turn them on at car shows a.s.o...

the strobes were installed just last weekend, i don't drive over winter.

Back