You can type here any text you want

stroker

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have gone 125 mph in the 1/4 with the same turbo, cam, downpipe, intercooler, converter at 27psi in my stock stroke engine. Now with a 255 inch or so stroker, porting intake and bigger throttle body and air intake GN1 heads only needs 17-18psi boost to run 125 mph in the 1/4. The 3000 stall 9/11 lockup is tight on the street but 0-1 psi boost is 3100 rpm to launch. The stroker sounds healthier and there is much better low end grunt just cruising around town.

I have a 249" stroker with 212/212 cam and stock ported heads and intake. 6776 bb turbo and a n/l converter from dusty. At 25 psi I went 124mph.
Now I have xfi, xim, bigger injectors, and a double pumper. Have not been to the track with it but on the dyno the results are to embarrassing to post. Something is seriously wrong. I'm planning to put on cast GN1 heads, new springs, lifters, push rods and possibly a can swap. Just need to figure out the correct combo.

Chris

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I searched this thread for stories about stroking our 3.8s. Now I'm just sad at my lack of knowledge. I don't know half the shit you guys were talking about. ...lol

Back