strongly considering SD2

nolanator

@none_more_black
Im currently running an LS1 MAF and translator but will be making the switch to E85 shortly and with that I will be going to the SD2. I plan on getting the SD2 with the base parameters from TT set up for my current 80lb. injectors and 91 octane fuel, but will be switching to 120s with the E85, which will obviously require some changes, but I am brand new to tho this.

Does anyone have any tips or advice for a brand new user who has no other experience with other than reading the instruction manual?

Thanks.

Get the flex fuel sensor. It's great to not have to worry about testing ethanol content or finding e85 if you really need fuel.

SD2 will make a man out of ya... The VE table must be carefully tuned to match your engine and it takes quite a bit of time and effort to get it right.

Its no different than any other Speed Density system in that regard. That said, the base VE table in the chip is pretty close for most small-cam street cars and with the wideband correction and user-tweaks (blm table) the car will drive very well with a little bit of fiddling...

Bob