You can type here any text you want

stumble or stutter while under load

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

white-t-type

My car idles great without any problems, but once under load the car kinda stutters I guess is the best way to describe it. Half throttle above 2300rpm it smooths out til it shifts and then the same thing. When I first got the car about 6 months ago I replaced the ignition module and the coilpack along with msd wires. I recently installed the turbo, injectors, and downpipe so I am thinking it has to be something here. I have a walbro pump and hotwire kit as well and recently replaced the plugs just in case. The tps and iac have been replaced as well. Any ideas, suggestions?

Do you have a scan tool? Need some readings...

Thats where I am in the dark as well. I called Full Throttle for a scanmaster I guess he has been out for a little while now. I have not had the car running long. Just long enough that everything was smooth with the stock turbo. Most of the parts on the car now were recently put on. Next time it will be one part at a time. I checked the tps and it is set at .44. I was thinking of getting a powerlogger but not sure if I want to ride with a laptop all the time.

Back