You can type here any text you want

Stupid CARFAX!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

macatoni

Buick Powered
Why the hell does carfax have nothing to report on the TTA i want to buy!!! This is frusterating.
David

FWIW & IMHO:
Could be several reasons. Of all the carfax's that i have done on turbobuicks over the last couple of years, I notice that a lot of records are quite sketchy prior to '90 or so.
Car may not have ever been registered.
Car might have been in the possession of a dealership for sale purposes, but never sold. It could have been sold but never registered, maybe. (just parked & stored).

Its just very annoying to deal with. I know there should be a report because the seller says there was one on carfax when he bought the car. He has owned it for six years and put under 10k on it. Im fairly sure its car number 1420 but not 100% or even 75% sure of that...

David

Originally posted by macatoni
Its just very annoying to deal with. I know there should be a report because the seller says there was one on carfax when he bought the car. He has owned it for six years and put under 10k on it. Im fairly sure its car number 1420 but not 100% or even 75% sure of that...
David
-----------------------------------------------------------------
FWIW & IMHO:
Sounds like somebody has their storylines cross dressed. It is very doubtful that it was on carfax but is not now. That would worry me, Carfax is capable of making mistakes, but it seems to me that it would be doubtful that they would list it and then lose it. Did you run a carfax and what exactly did the carfax say in regards to records. No records whatsoever? There's gotta be something on it. Such as everytime the owner renews liscense plates, loc of DMV, date, what dmv station?

Back