You can type here any text you want

Stupid Picture and Video Friday ....................................

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACME RACING

( Adult Swim )
ive got a question, im useing windows media player and some of these new videos like the f40s and the viper video play but i can only hear the sound and random images every 30 seconds or so, is there any thing that i can do to fix that?

Originally posted by equalizer442
ive got a question, im useing windows media player and some of these new videos like the f40s and the viper video play but i can only hear the sound and random images every 30 seconds or so, is there any thing that i can do to fix that?

A few months ago I updated Media Player by a left click on the start icon at bottom and went to , " Windows Updates ", and updated the Media Player and it ran much better and played some videos I couldn't see before... Before that I never updated anything, sure did make a difference....
You might have already done it.... I called the Microsoft Tech line and they helped too because of some other problems I was having......Try that if nothing else works.. :)

Back