Stupid Picture and Video Friday ............................

Any details on that wreck at the track?? Man that was amazing.

The vids were really good this week. TGIF!!!

"I dont like the black, you got it in any other color":p

"Can this thing do a good burnout?":cool:

I'll have to remember not to but any used high performance cars from dealerships. :rolleyes:

That was either setup or that salesguy was a complete retard. Who in their right mind would let a couple of dudes with a video camera and no ID test drive an 03 Cobra? Wouldn't it suck if the person who ends up buying that car sees the video?? :eek:

I'd like to find that salesguy working at a Ferarri dealership. "Does this Enzo do good burnouts?" :D :D :D

yea deff a set up.. The sales droid would LOSE his job if he let a no license driver behind a wheel. Thats a strick policy.. No way.. He was in on it.. ..

No one was badly hurt in the drag wreck ......
The car salesman Cobra demo was a little fishy , at the first part of the video , it was edited when the salesman ask for the license ..... Like, maybe a slip of a 50 bill ... ;)

:)

i saw on the Viper forum that the Cobra video was staged and that the dude actually bought the car 2 days later. Who knows....

the late model GS one was cool, except it has no merit as none of the track runs show the ET....just cause you can beat an ls1 or GT doesnt mean much these days, would have liked to see what it was running, and listing clear side lights as a mod is kinda ricey

hahaha!

Ya, I would like to see what that runs too. I've seen a few GTPs at NED run in the low 13s. I'm sure there are faster ones out there.

On the last run it had the Camaro? posting a time of 11.8@117. The Regal looked to be maybe 3/4 second behind so I'd say he was running somewhere in the middle-12s...not bad.