You can type here any text you want

STUPID QUESTION.... 87' Door pull strap COVERS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

agteacher

Life is GREAT!!
What COLOR is the COVER----that fits over the screw on each end of the door pull strap on the 87' GN :confused: ????? BEEN told different colors from different sources :confused: ....SO I wanted to ASK the EXPERTS..........
THANKS for reply :cool: .

STUPID QUESTION... about GRAY????

Thanks for the reply!
Gray-----is that a PAINT gray(light or dark) OR is it a Brushed Aluminum (no paint ---machined type finish).

THANKS
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Remenber the REASON for the SEASON!!!!!.....CHRIST.......

82 gray med./dark gray is what's on my WE4 which I believe is the same color as on my GN.

I'd check with Kirbans for a factory replacement he used to carry them.

G body parts may have some used factory ones as well.

Hi,
My car is an '83, they are aluminum in color. Interesting,I didn't think the interior differences went that far...

took a pic...

The 20515632 is around $13 ea and is the one for an '87 GN. The 20084314, around #2 ea, is for other model Regals. The 20515632 isn't brownish like the pic shows, I just couldn't get a good pic. These guys http://www.partszoneonline.com/contactUs.html have a pic of both if you plug in those p/n's. There also was another p/n used, 20656104, but I'm not sure which models it was used on.

David :)

Attachments

• 20515632.JPG
    20515632.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 20084314.JPG
    20084314.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 70
The dark grey ones are what came on the GN's, not brushed aluminum ones. The Brushed aluminum ones were on the other regals. Kirban sells reproduction ones on his website.

Back