Stutter

Does anyone have an idea why the pass side would go so lean like that? Over boosting was not the issue. I'm ready to get into it again and just would like to understand possible solutions/reasons for my issue.plugs are bone dry but all the antifreeze was in thr motor. Is that more than likely my head gasket or intake issue?

Does anyone have an idea why the pass side would go so lean like that? Over boosting was not the issue. I'm ready to get into it again and just would like to understand possible solutions/reasons for my issue.plugs are bone dry but all the antifreeze was in thr motor. Is that more than likely my head gasket or intake issue?

Could be either one but since you did not get into much boost lets hope for the best and bank on the intake gasket. That may also explain why one bank is rich and the other lean. Did you find anything else out last night? If you could pressurize the cooling system somehow, you may be able figure out where the leak is.

In the summer months most of us do not run anti-freeze. Just water and a little additive. If something blows and it gets into the oil, its not as bad for it.

Keep us posted on what you find..