Subaru WRX all-wheel drive...

Let us know when you run into one with an upgraded turbo and a tune. But then again not too many folks post "I just lost! 0mfgrz!!1!" stories. :D

I'll be your huckleberry....

Twas the summer of 2007. Roseville Michigan (right outside detroit) About 6pm, at the light of 12 mile and gratiot south. I was in the middle lane. The blue wrx with gold rims, and turbo/injectors was on my left. A 77 or so factory light blue monte carlo with factory 454 and huge tires on my right.
Light turns green and I destroy both of them. The monte was catching fast, but it was already over. (though, had we both stayed in it, that 454 probably would have reeled me in) The wrx wasn't even competition. This was with maybe half of the mods in my signature. Which isn't even much to begin with.... Just wait 'till I'm done with my car, which will be next spring. Yea... I'll still have my stock turbo and dutt necked intercooler too, and I'll whoop 'em even harder...

And I've still yet to see a Buick owner not own up to a beating. I know I would. I can tell you, that that very night, a silver 4 door Audi twin turbo, (with a cai and exhaust) with 4 kids in it, handled me like I was in a pinto...