Suggestions for monitoring oil pressure

A software dash like that can only output whatever it can read from the ECU. Our GN ECUs are limited in what variables they monitor. So, that dash won't show boost, fuel pressure, oil pressure or temperature, for example...at least without some customization. I would think at the very least, you'd need to tap into signal wires for each of those variables in order for the software dash to "know" their outputs.

Use the stock location, just make up a bunch of fittings that allow a second transducer. I have 3, the stock one, one for my gauge and one for XFI monitoring.
That sounds easy enough...what thread is the stock location, 1/8" NPT? And where is it? I have a few spare 1/8" NPT adapters lying around, I bought some to connect my rail-mount fuel pressure gauge and transducer.

Is Actually installed a single board computer in my car that runs full windows . So I mounted it with the 7” touch screen. It will run power logger and I’m able to tune with tunerpro . I can access the computer remotely by proxy and transfer data files and tunes Ect . The power logger has extra sensors inputs to record my exsaust back pressure,fuel pressure .
20A8F47B-5E06-410A-9BED-C5FD638BF300.jpeg