You can type here any text you want

Summit rotors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboc87gn

Darkside in Detroit
I just bought the dual piston forged stock replacment Wilwood calipers they are in this months Car Craft to go with my hydroboost setup.. They were $164 each and the Russell braided line kit which was only $69... I was thinking of buying summit drilled and slotted rotors anyone use them ? crack /warp issues? Would autozone ceramic pads work with these? Or should i use hawk or some other brand? Are they any better or worse than napa considering the price difference...

Slotted is good but the drilled ones crack way to easily. I'd stay away from them unless you only intend to put the car on a trailer going to the track. Limited use would be ok but if you are using them on the street the heat factor and cooling off will cause them to crack easily.

Do not use metalic pad I would use Hawks, on the rotors if the summit are thick you should not have a problem unless you do a track day at a road coarse. But I have not seen there rotors up in person.

Back